Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Google Presentation Video's

So I am working on completing the videos I told you I was going to produce for you all. I have noticed that some of you have already started playing around. I have to say they look fantastic and I am very pleased and very excited. I am very proud of those that have been working on this and I truly mean that. If there is something you are looking to do but don't know how please post here and I will see what I can do as far as making a video for you. All videos can been seen on the How-To link on the website.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could we wear black shoes.maria

Mr. J. Williams said...

Black shoes for what? I don't understand your question.

Anonymous said...

What can we wear to the WinterFest? Jasper

Anonymous said...

black shoes for winterfest.maria

Mr. J. Williams said...

Jasper - we are asking students to wear nice clothes with a white, red, or green shirt. We use Sunday finest if that helps.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Maria - you can wear whatever shoes you want as long as they are appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Is the WinterFest 7:00 AM or PM? Jasper

Mr. J. Williams said...

Jasper it is at 7:00 pm it's on the calendar

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williamas could I wear a black and white checkered dress to winterfest julianna

Anonymous said...

How do you look for the words on he internet from wordly wise?
Margret

Mr. J. Williams said...

Margret I am not sure why you are posting here but I answered you question on you other post. Please always write on the top topic.