Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chapter 5 Lesson 8 Math Help

Here is a video to help with today's math lesson. If you need any further help please let me know.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we wear a hat Jasper

Mr. J. Williams said...

I am not clear on your question?

Anonymous said...

Can I wear a hat to the Polar Express movie? Jasper

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I Forgot my social Studies packet in the classroom And i wanted to know if i could go on monday when You are available . Maria

Mr. J. Williams said...

Maria - I am not sure how I can help you. I am on vacation for another week and school is closed. I will not be returning to campus until Tuesday the 7th of January. I reminded the entire class many times before we left for the break to make sure you had all of your materials. I asked everyone to put their materials in their homework folder. That is the best I can do. Next time you need to listen to directions.

Anonymous said...

Can we use a poster that stand up with three sides Julianna

Mr. J. Williams said...

Yes that is fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi.From Danny