Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Final Room Echo Update for the Year

Good Evening Everyone,

I want to give you a quick run down of this weeks events for Room Echo.

June 1st and 2nd – Mission Presentations. Please see the attached for a copy of the scheduled times I sent out last week.

June 2nd – Open House from 4:00 until 6:00.

June 4th – Last Day of School
·      STREAM has a play day scheduled for all the students which includes some water activities. Our class is scheduled to participate from 9:00 am to noon. Students may wear swimsuits for these water activities but must be covered with a t-shirt at all times. Old sneakers or water shoes are ok but flip flops are not going to be allowed for safety reasons. Towels and clothes should be labeled. Students will also need to bring a change of cloths for when we are done around noon.  Students will change in the classroom bathroom.
·      We will be having an in class lunch that a group of parents have put together so students will not need to bring lunch.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for a fantastic first year of STREAM not only for myself but, for our entire school. I am so thrilled to call this place my new home and I look forward to seeing everyone as we move onto 5th grade and a new classroom. I hope you all have a great summer planned and spend quality and fun time with family and friends.  With the projected changes coming over the summer I will be around campus on occasion. Please check the blog over the summer for updates at www.schooldaystday.com. Again, my many thanks and I look forward to what will be a very exciting, challenging, rigorous and fun year ahead.



Mr. Williams

No comments: