Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Order of Operations (PEMDAS) Video

Here is a video to watch before doing your homework.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi what's the bonus words for last weeks spelling

Nathan

Anonymous said...


Mr. Williams I accidentally wrote down the wrong teacher username for Raz-Kids. Can you please post it.
Russell

Mr. J. Williams said...

I can not post it since people outside our class should not know it. I emailed it to your mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi remeber me Walter I miss you

Mr. J. Williams said...

WALTER!!!!!!!

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well!!!