Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekly Update December 14

Dear Parents,

Only one week left before a well-deserved break. We are going to be wrapping up a few things this week as well as prepare for the Semester Showcase scheduled for this Thursday evening. On Wednesday, we are going to be taking two tests. The first will be a grammar test and the second will be a math test covering algebra and function tables.  I also want to inform you that there is a Scholastic Book Faire scheduled to be held Monday through Thursday in the multi-purpose room.  Scholastic provides an excellent array of books for all reading levels at reasonable prices.  The book faire will be open until 5:00 each afternoon.  This is a great opportunity to purchase those last minute Christmas gifts.

On Thursday evening we have our Semester Showcase starting at 6:00. We would like the students to arrive at 5:30, as we will be singing along with the 5th grade class as guests arrive prior to the performance beginning. Our students will also preform a selection of songs on their recorders during the performance. This event is not required, but it would be nice to see as many students, parents and family in attendance as possible. If a student does attend we ask that parent stay to watch the performance. (Please do not drop off and leave.)

On Friday, we are going to celebrate the end of the quarter. If you would be willing to provide food, beverages, etc. for our class celebration please email me. If you would like to help organize this event please let me know and I will send you the names and email addresses of those who have offered to help.

Finally, I would like to wish everyone a very happy, restful, and peaceful holiday and hope that you are able to spend time with family and friends and most of all relax. I will see you in the New Year!


Mr. Williams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Williams, I would like to bring something to the gathering on Friday. Please send me a contact number. Thank you, from Mrs.Reynolds.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams, I might bring something for the party, but I don't know yet.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to put my name on that.
Daphne

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Williams,
I am having the greatest day to day cuase we are having a bom fire and having friends over also we are going to go to walmart to buy stuff that we need like say sock or chap sick. That is what i am geting and we get to get crackers,choclate and, marshmellows an you know what is. Smores!!!! See you on Monday.

Faith.H