Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Field Day

Here are some pictures from Field Day today.

Click on the Picture to view the album.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we bring a tanktop in the pool? ~ Juan

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams for the change of clothes after the pool party does it have to be uniform? - Vanesa

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Juan - You can wear it at the pool but remember you must be in dress code. You will not be allowed to wear it in the pool.

@ Vanesa - You must be in dress code or Crazy Clash day after the pool. It is not free dress

Anonymous said...

What are we going to do at the last day of school? ~ Juan

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Mr. Williams! ~ Juan

Anonymous said...

Me. Williams the gift I gave you is the red and white polka dotted small box. I am saying this because I forgot to put my name on the gift. - Vanesa N.

Anonymous said...

How's it going?, I miss you so much. I'm having a great time except for that I can't see anyone, I hope you are having a great time Mr. Williams! I started going to a camp, almost everyone is nice and it gets REALLY HOT after playing baseball for a couple hours. It's lots of fun, Jasper.

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Juan - Thank you!!! Good luck to you and keep in touch.

@ Vanesa - Yes thank you very much for the watch. I really like it.

@ Jasper - Oh summer camps. You have to love them. Are you at a baseball camp?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams im just here to say HI

Anonymous said...

What day does school start? ~ Juan