Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Field Trip Information

With our Field Trip tomorrow students are allowed to bring the following items:
* Backpack (no binder or heavy materials)
* Pencils
* Water Bottle
* Layers
* Snack
* Book
* Lunch

Any questions please let me know.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to bring toys as long as they are not electronics? Mariah

Mr. J. Williams said...

What do you mean by toys?

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams when i looked at the magizines you gave me i was wondering if i can get candies to.karla

Anonymous said...

can we bring in-in out food!!!!maria

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Karla - I would avoid those since they can be dangerous.

@ Maria - You will not be allowed to get lunch up there. Your lunch was ordered but if you don't want that you need to bring something with you. We are not going to allow you to buy lunch at In n Out.

Anonymous said...

can we bring donuts to eat while we are in the bus.karla

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Karla - No food on the bus.

Anonymous said...

I don't get how it is dangerous though i mean i know that there can't be candy at school but it showed it in the magazine.KARLA

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Karla - We can talk about it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any school aproprite sweat shirts.
Jasper

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Jasper - Then bring what you have don't worry about it.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Willams do we have homework.from Edgar

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams i might go to school tomorrow because my medicine is working for me.-KRISHARA