Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back to School Night and Math Chapter 1 Lesson 2 Help

I want to remind everyone that tomorrow night is Back to School Night at Roosevelt. The nights event will start at 6:00 in the Gym with a message from our Principal and then we will meet in room 13 from 6:30 until 7:00. I look forward meeting all of the parents and talking about our class.

Here is a video review from our math lesson today.

(Click on the picture to view the video.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have to do page 3 of homework today ? from Jasper

Mr. J. Williams said...

Check the homework section of the website.

Anonymous said...

I having a little trouble with the prime factorizations julianna

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ok come and see me in the morning and I see how I can help.

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams, This is Jasper's mom, do kids come to Back to School night too or is it just parents? Thanks! - K