Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Friday, June 14, 2013

State Reports

Here is the video from the State Report Presentations. The students did a very nice job. I look forward to figuring out where I am going on vacation this summer.


To view a larger image click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr.Williams I hope you had a great summer vacation. I was wondering if the school is doing the samething like last year were we go see who our new teacher is before school starts
Thank you
MARIA C

Mr. J. Williams said...

Yes I sent your mom and email with some information. Please let me know if you need to know any thing else.