Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Outdoor Education Day 2

Hello Again Everyone-
So today was a very busy day for us up here. Ms. Novikoff and I went to the beach with a great group of students. We took a ton of pictures. I also gave a few camera out to some students who were staying back at camp to do some other activities. I have taken every picture and created an album of all our days events.

At the beach we were lucky enough to see some whales breaching. This was amazing. In all my years coming up here I have never seen anything like that. I did take some pictures of this so make sure you look at those. The weather was fantastic!

The kids are doing fantastic and having a blast. I am really proud of all of them. I am done posting for the night and will have more pictures up tomorrow around lunch time.

Mr. Williams

Click on the picture to view the album

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're having a great time! Can't wait to get the commentary to go with the pictures. Thanks again for posting these for us! Trish T

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting! Jessica (Damien's mom)