Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Video for Chapter 5 Lesson 1 Homework




I hope this video will help with your homework tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams I can't see the video because its blury. from Damien

Mr. J. Williams said...

Damien - I am not sure what you are looking at but I just checked the video and it was fine.

Anonymous said...

We figured it out. Thanks. -Damien

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams I wanted to know if we do problems 17 and 18 since we didn't learn aboat it
Hugo D.

Mr. J. Williams said...

give them a try