Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inauguration Party

On Wednesday November 7th we had our Inauguration Party to celebrate the election of our class officers. (I will post the results in the next few day as well as some video.) For this celebration we had the pleasure of having some special guests visit the classroom and join us in this important day. They came and sang patriotic songs and danced with the students. One of the guests that joined us had a fantastic story to share with the students. Jim Pollock who is a banjo player has played for 6 different Presidents of the United States. The students were in awe of his playing the banjo and his story. We had a great time and the students we full of laughs. By clicking the picture below you can check out the photo gallery of the event. Thank you to all that came and help out at this event. For me it was truly an awesome over powering experience.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Williams,do we have freedress tommorow JENNIFER M

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams

I tried and I tried but I don't get the math homework! I even watched khan academy and I'm still not getting it.


Caroline

Mr. J. Williams said...

Caroline - What part did you not understand? Let me know and I will see if i can help you.

Anonymous said...

i dont git number 3 on the math homework. Tristan

Anonymous said...

NEVER MIND I FOUND THE ANSWER.Tristan

Mr. J. Williams said...

You got it! I just walked in my door and got your email. Let me know if you need help and I will see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

I don't get numbers 1,2,3, and 7 can you help!
caroline

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ok give me a few minutes and I will put something together for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Williams, Can i have the sign up sheet of jiji JENNIFER

Mr. J. Williams said...

Jennifer -
If you go to the top of the Webpage there is a label that says JiJi. Click on that and it will give you the directions on how to get it at home.