Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Outdoor Education Day 4 Activities

Hello Everyone-
This will be my last post from up here at camp. I will continue to take pictures tomorrow but I will not have them posted until tomorrow evening. The kids were fantastic this week and they all had a great time. Everyone is very tired including me. Goodnight and Enjoy!!


Click on the picture to view the album

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mr.williams you are the best teacher you are really funny.

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to put my name kimberly