Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Outdoor Ed Day 3 Day and Evening Activities

Good Evening Everyone-
It has been an extremely long day so this will be a short post. I am including our 5th and 6th albums in this post. These will include everything I have from day 3. I went on the Night Hike tonight so I was not able to get pictures of everyone doing their evening activities.

Everyone is doing well but a little tired tonight (including me). The weather has been amazing and the kids are working so hard. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Here is the Day 3 Day Activities Album

Click on the picture to view the album

Here is the Day 3 Evening Activities Album

Click on the picture to view the album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Mr. Williams! We love seeing what they've been doing this week. Having you post pictures has been very much appreciated! -Trish T