Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heal Farms Field Trip

On Friday, May 31 our class will be going back to Heal Farms to harvest the fruits and vegetables we planted in the fall. I want to remind everyone that they have appropriate free dress and they need to bring a lunch with them. Look for pictures to come sometime this weekend from the Field Trip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Mr.Williams I have a quick question Can I put part of my timeline in the bavk of my cardboard because some of it doesent fit in the front.from hugo l

Mr. J. Williams said...

No. Just erase things and move it over. Everything needs to fit on the front of e board.

Anonymous said...

Ok thank you.

Anonymous said...

from hugo l

Anonymous said...

May I please come to school early today? I left my presentation board at school and I need to write my timeline.
Thanks,
Anna D.

Anonymous said...

Do we have to wear uniform pants today?
Thanks,
Anna

Mr. J. Williams said...

No