Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Sunday, April 17, 2016

High Sierra Day Three

Here are the last of the pictures from our awesome trip to High Sierra Outdoor Institute. We had a great trip and really enjoyed the experience.

Click here to view the Day 3 Pictures

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Williams its me krishara and vanesa remember us from 5th grade we were in your class we just wanted to say hi and we miss you.

Sincerrely,from roosevelt school (krishara & vanesa)

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hello! How are you all doing? Did you have a nice school year? We are wrapping it up up here. I hope you are doing well.
Mr. Williams

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams , its me Margret you probably don't remember me ... but I am now a straight A student and I am also still here at Roosevelt:) . I am now going to eighth grade! well i just came here to say hi i miss being in your class!

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Margret. Of course I remember. I am glad to hear you are doing well in school. Keep it put.
Mr. WIlliams

Anonymous said...

This is a test!!

Anonymous said...

Test again