Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wrapping up the year!

Good Evening Everyone
I wanted to say Thank You for the Stub Hub gift card other Thank You's. It was a pleasure working with the students this year and I look forward to working with them again next year.

Report Cards were mailed out today so you should be getting those in the next day or so.

Thanks again and have a great summer!

Mr. Williams

Garden Video

Handout Skype Picture


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Williams!! My mom was just wondering when school started??
- Ashley

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Ashley- How is your summer going? Let your mom know that school starts on Tuesday the 18th with Orientation on Monday 17th.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! And I'm having a really good summer!!!
-Ashley

Anonymous said...

What time is the orientation start? - Alivia