Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Thursday, December 11, 2014

STREAM Closed Today

Hello Everyone,
I just got word that school is school today. Please be safe and I will see you all tomorrow. )


(Here is the email from Mr. Phillips.)

Hi All,
I'm sorry for the late notice, but since our authorizing school district (OCESD) has decided to close today, we will also close school today, just to be safe.
We want you and your child(ren) to be safe, so we will follow this cautious path.
We will plan to see you tomorrow.
Thank you.
Don Phillips
Director, STREAM Charter School

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome because we started to get ready then I Remembered to check School Days Today. I read the post at like 7:10.

Daphne

Anonymous said...

I got the lettler, thanks that will be handy.

Anonymous said...

I for got to tell my name.

Faith

Anonymous said...

Is there any homework for us to do today?

Nathan

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Guys thanks for checking the website. That is awesome. Nathan, there is no homework just relax and stay dry. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hello it is Alivia. I went to school all dressed and ready and my mom said no one is here and there was a big sign that said no school. I guess I should have checked the website sorry.

Mr. J. Williams said...

I sent emails out and posted here.

Anonymous said...

I have a surprise for you tomorrow

Sylas

Unknown said...

hi its Asia I went to school today and they told me there was no school today too. I will have to check the website next time too