Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Monday, October 13, 2014

Update for the week of October 12th

October 12, 2014


Dear Parents,

I apologize that I did not get a letter out to you last weekend as I was dealing with a sick dog and we all know how that can be all consuming.  Charlie is feeling much better and all is well.

I want to alert you that Conference Sign-up Sheets will be coming home with your student Monday.  If your child does not give it to you, please ask for it.  As you will notice you will be asked for three preferable time slots and I will do my best to accommodate your family requests.  I encourage you to return these sign-up sheets as soon as possible.

Your students will be creating board games to celebrate the conclusion of our Literature Study (Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing).  Using skills they have learned as well as new skills they will be implementing Cause and Effect, Sequence of Events, as wells as math skills including Measurement and Geometry.  On a smaller scale Logic, Deductive Reasoning, Problem Solving and the list goes on to complete this fun and inventive project.  Most of the materials will be supplied to them but their own imaginations and creativity may require a small amount of supplemental materials from home.

There are many events coming up so please keep up to date by referring to the Events Calendar located on the class webpage www.schooldaystoday.com.


Mr. Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams how've you been? -Mariah Roosevelt