Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Class Election Photos

Today we had our class elections. I will be counting the votes in the next few days and will announce the winners soon. We are still planning on having our Inauguration but we are having a bit of a struggle coming up with a date that works for everyone. Below you will find a photo gallery of pictures from our election process starting with speeches, campaigning (with treats), to making posters, and finally making our choices. I was very proud of these students. They did a great job.


Click here for the entire photo Gallery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams can you please post a video for 4-8 i don't understand how to do number 1.Vanesa

Mr. J. Williams said...

The video will be up soon I am just getting home.