Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Monday, September 16, 2013

Donors Choose

As teachers we want to make sure our students have everything they will need in their education. Over the last 10 years I have worked to show my students that school is not just pencils and books. Two years ago I started a program called Pencil Box News. This is a weekly news program the students create after school. We use what every resources I could find. You can see this program by clicking on the Pencil Box News link on the website. This year in an attempt raise the video quality I am looking at getting a new camera. I spent the summer researching and found one to use for this program. I posted the project on Donor Choose and encourage you to go and check it out. Right now for the next 5 days they are offering a dollar for dollar match if you put in the code Inspire. The project has been up for just a couple of days and is already more then half way funded. I thank you for taking the time to at least check it out.

Here is the link:

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/lights-camera-action/1063668/




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams how do we make our own account on dojo?
From Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for the link - we're having issues logging in to JiJi math on our iPad. Can you help? Can you verify what our login and password should be via email? I'm at kristin@virginia.edu.
Thanks!
- Kristin (Jasper's mom)

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Denise - I have the codes and will distribute them in the next few days.

@ Jasper's Mom - I replied to your email. If you want to stop by before school I can show you how it works.