Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Biz World

I am a bit behind in my posting of pictures from class. Below you will find an album from our Biz World field trip to Informatica in Redwood City. We had a fantastic time and the students did an amazing job. We are still talking about this experience and look forward to working with Biz World and Informatica in the future.

(Click on the picture to view the album.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lile the pictures. By the way do I have free dress tomorrow?

Maria

Mr. J. Williams said...

If you brought in a dollar then yes you do. i don't have the list in front of me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. Williams

Anonymous said...

Is today too late to bring in money for autism? If I bring in a dollar today, is today free dress.
ANna D.