Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Job Openings

One of the areas we focus on in class is learning responsibility. We do this by taking on different jobs in the classroom. Each of these jobs follows the theme of Government but with a twist. The students are required to fill out a job application and go through a "Rigorous" interview process. All application are do in class on Monday, September 10, 2012.



Job Title
Job Description
# of Students
Possible Salary
Voted In
Secretary of Defense
 Hall Monitors
?
$20
No
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Collect Playground Equipment after Recess and Lunch
4
$30
No
Ambassador of Trade
Class Library
2 or 3
$30
No
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Cleaning of the classroom
1 or 2
$20
No
Secretary of State
The most important job ever ICE.
1
$20
No
Secretary of Homeland Security
Line Monitors
2
$20
No
Press Secretary
Picture taking
2
$30
No
Secretary of the Interior
Technology Assistant
2
$20
No
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency
Recycling and trash supervisors
2 or 3
$20
No
Secretary of Education
Board writing
2
$50
No

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams
I practiced and practiced but I did worse then I've ever done.I just got slower and I just don't get it! are you still at school because I left my book in my desk.

Caroline T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams,
I want to know all of the specific roles that the class president has. What are their jobs?
Thank You,
Anna D.