Important Message

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day

I had a great time today meeting all of the new students in our classroom. We have some awesome personalities. I can already tell this is going to be a great year. The students worked pretty hard today and it was only day 1. I want to remind all the students to practice their multiplication as it is very important for our math program. Remember to check out the homework section to make sure you completed all of the assignments tonight. 

I look forward to seeing what comes next with this group of students. Again great job everyone!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love being in your class!
Anna D.

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams

Do I get my 50 class dollars now? Wait! Yes I do! Thank you. :)
Caroline T.

Unknown said...

Hello Mr. Williams,

I am glad I am in your class:)

Maria C

Mr. J. Williams said...

Well nice to see everyone posting. Remember no last names please. Hugo your post was deleted because of that.

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. Williams How was your day?
TJ

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Williams,
I just wanted to tell you about my second hidden tallent! Seeing the future!
A couple weeks ago I had a dream that when I was at the after school program I was sitting on the chair next to my mom correcting my math homework. Then Today it really happened just like in my dream. It felt like de ja vu!
From: Tristan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams,
How was your day? Mine has been great so far. I had a wonderful time in your class today! You are one of the best teachers I have ever had!
Anna D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr williams,

How was your day?
Mine is awesome.Homework still on it

Anthony c.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams
Today I had trouble on the division homework. It took me about 4 hours to finish my homework. I think I've got it now, but I still need help on it. The multiplication was fine.
Thank you.
Caroline T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams,
How has your day been. I hope you start to feel better! You are a awesome teacher!
Anna D.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Williams,
I am working on my homework, it is pretty easy. Have a nice afternoon!
Anna D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams,
I had a great time at school today.
Anna D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams,
I hope you have a good afternoon.
Anna D.